[mapguide-internals] PSC: Motion - Mailing List Behavior Change

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jan 16 20:06:47 EST 2007

-200.  I hate this behaviour with a passion ;)  Of course, I've spent
years using the other method and have highly automated reflexes when
it comes to this kind of thing.

More seriously, though, I'm against it but not strongly so.  One
thing that WOULD be annoying is if the different lists on osgeo
exhibited different behaviour!

Cheers

Paul