[mapguide-internals] Updates

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Thu Jan 25 11:44:06 EST 2007

I am in California today stuck in an all day meeting, so I have not
scheduled a PSC meeting. If you have any topics lets discuss them on the
list.

The Trac instance is up and running, but I am still working on process
and configuration so I have not exposed it. I hope to finish that up
this weekend. In the end Shawn was unable to bring in the old defects in
any meaningful way, so we will be starting fresh.

Finally, Jennifer is updating the interestingly worded section 3 of the
Contributor Agreement, I'll re-post that once I get some new text from
her. I am also still waiting for some guidance on the MrSID and ECW
distribution issues.

Bob