[mapguide-internals] PSC: Motion to Approve CLA

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Jan 26 15:42:16 EST 2007

+1 Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: mapguide-internals-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapguide-internals-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Robert
Bray
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 23:15
To: MapGuide Internals Mail List
Subject: [mapguide-internals] PSC: Motion to Approve CLA

All,

I have updated the Contributor License Agreement (CLA) to reflect
Jennifer's updated wording for #3 Grant of Patent License. I still need
to get an address and fax number for the final copy of the form but in
the meantime I would like to make a motion to:

a) Agree to the use of a CLA for the MapGuide Open Source Project.
b) Accept the updated CLA found here:
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/files/Individual%20Contributor%20Agreement.pdf
.

If this passes, we'll need to have all developers that currently have
commit rights submit a signed copy within a period of time. If they do
not then we can and should probably revoke their commit rights.

Thanks,
Bob