[mapguide-internals] Trac Input

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jan 29 19:56:22 EST 2007

Bob,

+1 moving content into trac.

-0 on having everyone allowed to edit the Trac wiki content.  I don't
really know enough about permissions in the trac wiki, but it would
be nice if we could:

* require login to edit to reduce spam
* lock some pages to only the dev/psc group, but perhaps enable
comments from logged in users on those pages

Cheers

Paul