[mapguide-internals] MapGuide 1.2 RC2 and King.Oracle memory leak

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 13:32:05 EDT 2007

Hi Harris,

I just downloaded and installed 0.7.1 and also 1.20RC2 on my laptop.

i am seeing a consistant increases in both mem and vm using 0.7.1,
very similiar results to the http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/ticket/72
results

it is taking 15 times as long to display the same data from oracle
than from a sdf with the same data. this was using a 17.5 MB shp file.

Zac