[mapguide-internals] Rfc 21 posted

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Jun 1 07:05:05 EDT 2007

Personally, I would only want it to affect a specific map within a
specific session.  I believe it is possible to have more than one map
in the session based on the same map definition and I think this
should only affect the specifically named map.  It certainly should
not affect other users in other sessions.

Cheers

Paul