[mapguide-internals] PSC: Change Web Site Theme

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Jun 21 13:43:26 EDT 2007

Working with Lorenzo, I've put a "quick fix" in for this.

I'd prefer to see different behaviour in Drupal, and probably the entire
tab highlighted, but this fix was easy.

It would be cool if the Documentation section in the "Navigation"
toolbar expanded the way that the Download one does.

Also, I think that we should look at rationalizing the navigation into a
single menu, it's a bit confusing right now.

From: Robert Bray
Subject: [mapguide-internals] PSC: Change Web Site Theme

FYI - I changed the Drupal theme today to the OSGeo theme. It all looks
cleaner but I really don't like the fact that you cannot tell which tab
is selected/active.

Bob