[mapguide-internals] Release of MGOS 1.2.0

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Sun Jun 24 22:58:05 EDT 2007

Is 1.2.0 less stable with rasters than 1.1.0? If it is then I think that
we could consider waiting for Haris, otherwise, there are many
performance improvements in 1.2.0 that the community can benefit from so
it still seems worthwhile to get it out.

The reason I would like to release is that I don't see new defects
(especially regressions) coming in.  There is no relationship with this
release and MGE---this MGOS release has been delayed for so long that it
is of no use to current MGE development.

Tom