[mapguide-internals] Release of MGOS 1.2.0

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Jun 28 14:49:02 EDT 2007

Sort of.

Haris has done some initial investigation, and I've tested the binary,
but he had to leave before discussing implications with Frank.  Also, I
think that we may need to look at GDAL version.  The 3.2.2 GDAL Provider
is still on GDAL 1.3, while MapGuide is running 1.4.0.  Frank commented
that running these two versions concurrently under Linux could cause
some severe issues.  Also, the remaining stability issues that I'm
seeing appear -- to my non-developer eyes -- to be related to memory
issues in GDAL, and there's no way we're going to be able to convince
Frank to look at GDAL 1.3 if my guess about the source is correct.