[mapguide-internals] Release of MGOS 1.2.0

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Thu Jun 28 16:09:27 EDT 2007

Multiple threads should not be accessing the GDAL provider concurrently,
however, when one thread is finished another thread can start to use the
GDAL provider and hence the same cached FDO connection. This might be
the "multiple" threads you are seeing. Is it not safe for the server to
reuse an existing GDAL FDO connection via one thread at a time or is it
safer to always start with a brand new GDAL FDO connection?

Thanks,
Bruce