[mapguide-internals] Motion for a vote to eitheracceptorrejectMapGuide RFC 15 - New Query Features API

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Thu Mar 1 16:16:23 EST 2007

Jason,

What if I added another optional parameter KEEPSELECTION that defaults
to 1 (true), but if you wanted to not keep the selection you could set
the KEEPSELECTION parameter to 0 (false). This way it behaves exactly as
described in the RFC, but allows you to have it the way it was. I can
update the RFC with this amendment.

Thanks,
Bruce