[mapguide-internals] Re: [mapguide-users] MapGuide SVN UTF Errors

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Mon Mar 5 00:34:05 EST 2007

If this is the same file that bit me checking out on OSX, then it is a
valid file with a unicode name. The file is used in our unit test
process. At the time I noted there was a defect logged against SVN for
this problem and a lot of noise on their mail archives.

At this point I agree with Frank, so I'd suggest we rename the file to
something SVN is ok with. Then we can update the unit test script to
copy the file giving it the localized unicode name prior to executing
the test.

I am also copying the mapguide-internals list on this so that someone
can pick up on it and correct the problem.

Thanks,
Bob