[mapguide-internals] Raster Layer Default Extents

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Mon Mar 5 17:31:54 EST 2007

Hi Traian,

Thanks for finding the problem. Was the problem that you mention below
in Studio?

Also, the DefaultRasterLocation property does show up in Studio's
generic feature source editor; the default editor will show both
required and optional configuration properties. Perhaps you have exposed
an issue related to your system configuration that we're not aware of.

Tom