[mapguide-internals] Navigation Update

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Mar 5 22:52:43 EST 2007

Great job Bob, especially working within the confines of a pretty fixed navigation tool.

The breadcrumbs are cool; I think it's important to support them.

I think that some of the static menu items will need to be removed to make the area-specific menu bit higher up.

The tabs are a bit lower than they are meant to be I think:  http://www.spreadfirefox.com/

Jason