[mapguide-internals] Navigation Update

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Mar 6 00:56:56 EST 2007

Lol.  I don't have write access either.  I don't even have shell access yet.

I think that the plan is to put the static portions of Drupal (templates, extensions?) under SVN, and then have an automated checkout from there.  There is a general OSGeo svn set up for this now, but I'd imagine that we'd probably want these portions of our site in the mapguide SVN?

Jason

From: Robert Bray
Subject: Re: [mapguide-internals] Navigation Update

I agree the tabs are sitting low but I don't have write access to the
CSS files. I'll need someone from webcom to help with that.