[mapguide-internals] Request for submission

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Mar 23 22:28:43 EDT 2007

Folks,

I know that the instructions say that patches should go to the mailing list, but I'd really rather see these uploaded to the Trac Wiki attached to enhancement tickets.  This would allow for more centralised management of change requests.  Emails can then be sent to the list with a URL if desired.

Thoughts?

If not, we'll have to adjust the list to allow more attachments, something that I'm not really all that enthusiastic about :)

Jason

From: mapguide-internals-bounces at lists.osgeo.org on behalf of Rex Szeto (Intern)
Subject: [mapguide-internals] Request for submission

Hi,

I would like to submit this patch to update couple files in viewerfiles
folder for the Layerdefinition-1.0.0 to 1.1.0 change.

This update fixes problems with Buffer / Measure commands in the
viewersample applications.

Note: apply patch inside OS\Web\src\viewerfiles