[mapguide-internals] FDO exception. Item index out of bounds.

Simon Pelicon simon at sl-king.com
Wed Mar 28 09:18:27 EDT 2007

Hi!

I am developing an JSP web application. I am use Oracle and SqlServer
databases.

I am updating or inserting Feature using
ffeatureService.UpdateFeatures(resourceIdentifier,featureCommandCollecti
on, false) command.

This is working fine from single thread ( one Internet browses) ,but
soon as i try multi-thread update ( from two or more Internet browses at
the same time) MgServer crashes.

This happens with MgServer connection pooling enabled.

If I disable connection pooling it looks that it works fine .

Thanks,

Simon Pelicon