[mapguide-internals] Trac Notifications

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Mar 28 16:34:37 EDT 2007

Jason Birch wrote:
> I wasn't thinking that there would be an initial bug ticket... But I
> guess in some cases there would/should.
>
> Can we just have a procedure where when attaching a patch (regardless of
> type) the submitter has to manually assign the ticket to a new LDAP
> account: "mapguide-internals"?

Ugg!! No fake userids please!

We can set up the default assignee to be mapguide-internals at lists.osgeo.org.

PS. I think it is obvious that a new submission should be associated with a
Trac issue immediately, and the patch attached to it, even if the bulk of
discussion takes place on -internals.  I've just avoided spewing my opinion
before, since I'm not a mapguide developer.

Best regards,