[mapguide-internals] Please test MGOS 1.2.0 Beta 2

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue May 1 22:14:31 EDT 2007

... and I guess that if the problem doesn't require a new build of MapGuide (just new dlls on Frank's site) then there isn't a need for a MapGuide beta.

My main concern is that these critical formats are not supported, officially or unofficially, by the MapGuide project or the FDO project, and we are relying on Frank's kindness for ongoing maintenance and distribution.  I sure hope that the wavelet compression folks see the light and open source their reader libraries...

Jason

From: Paul Spencer
Subject: Re: [mapguide-internals] Please test MGOS 1.2.0 Beta 2

I'm in favour of cutting a release now and then doing another beta as
soon as the ECW/MrSID problems can be worked out.  Release early,
release often!