[mapguide-internals] fdogdal, ECW, etc

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu May 10 17:57:49 EDT 2007

Not entirely sure what that means :)

I assume that the version that shipped with 1.2 had this defect...

Frank had to recompile the provider to make it work with ecw/sid, but
perhaps it didn't have these fixes applied?

From: Bruce Dechant
Subject: RE: [mapguide-internals] fdogdal, ECW, etc

Jason/Frank - If you are still using the GDAL provider that has not had
the reference count issue fixed then this might be why you are seeing
this as I had no trouble creating a GDAL feature source/layer/map with
the updated GDAL provider (Reference count issue fixed).

Thanks,
Bruce