[mapguide-internals] Patch: Remove usage of DbXml private header

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Fri May 11 16:07:05 EDT 2007

Em ven 11 mai 2007, Traian Stanev escreveu:
> > Is there something really special inside mapguide gd that i miss ?
>
> Yes.
>
> With the external gd, you will find that labeling of polylines will not
> work. Text in general may not draw at all. Also, if you use tiled maps,
> there will be discontinuities across tile boundaries. I am not sure if
> the other bug we fixed was also fixed in the main gd stream, it had to
> do with crashes because pixels outside the image were accessed by the
> antialiased line drawing algorithm. There was also a bug in GIF output
> that I am not sure was fixed in the main stream. I guess I should check
> up on that, but considering how little time I have it probably won't
> happen soon...

Good to know, i will see the diffs and probably will try apply it Mandriva
official package, if suitable.

> When I last tried an x64 build, the MapGuide server would crash on
> startup. Have you seen such problems?

Yes, and i'm tracking this as a font cache issue. As i finish build with beta1
here, i can produce a valid bt and confirm if this is really the cause.

[]'s

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Project South America Primary Contact