[mapguide-internals] MGOS 1.2.0 Beta 2

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Mon May 14 19:09:32 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've posted MGOS 1.2.0 Beta 2 Windows installers to
http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/releases/1.2.0-beta2/.  I don't
expect any problems since the changes from the last "beta 2" are pretty
stable.  However, if you have a chance to look at it before tomorrow
(when I put out the general announcement), that would be great!

Thanks
Tom