[mapguide-internals] fdogdal, ECW, etc

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Wed May 23 13:36:19 EDT 2007

Hi,

Yes, the MrSID support works for me.  I had to update the gdal13.dll
file to the one supplied by Frank though; not sure what's going on here.

Anyway here is the note that I added to our FAQ:
For MGOS 1.2.0 beta 2, after using the mg_fdogdal_110.zip file found at
http://home.gdal.org/dl/mapguide/, unzip the contents of
http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/releases/1.2.0-beta2/GDALPatch.zip to
C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Bin.

Tom