[mapguide-internals] RE: Blue Highlight

Crispin at 1Spatial Crispin.Hoult at 1Spatial.com
Tue Oct 2 03:03:02 EDT 2007

That *is* just the ticket.
I worked it through whilst on a long train journey last night and was going
to post the same today... so I will instead confirm it is the GERenderer m_
variable that seems to count.
Only on AJAX though - I have red-dashed and light red flod fill in AJAX but
still solid-blue on DWF/Active-X.  The DWF highlight is obviously
client-side as it has enough geometry to rebuild... so where is the setting
here?

 Crispin

http://www.nabble.com/file/p12993789/Highlight.png