[mapguide-internals] OGR data joined with ODBC data

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Oct 4 04:12:20 EDT 2007

I have tried debugging my way through the join code, but am unable to
figure out why I cannot join OGR and ODBC data.
I recieve no errors or exceptions, but the layer renders blank.
Using either the OGR or ODBC datasource alone works fine.

While debugging, I can see that the OGR features are being read from the
OGR datasource.
I tried printing out all calls to the ODBC execute, but only got a few
calls with "...WHERE 1=2", which I presume is for loading the table layout.

I can also see that the code does load the column names from ODBC, but
apparently never loads any rows.

Any documents explaining the Gws Query would also be very helpful.

--
Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S