[mapguide-internals] Code Samples

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Oct 31 03:17:42 EDT 2007

The Trac one, I'd say.

That's a great idea.  Just today I had to go hunting through the examples for a RenderMap example.  Trying to get centroid+scale working in MGE2007 and it wasn't having any of it, so wanted to crib screen->map unit conversion code.

If you manage to figure out how to do it, could you please create a "directory structure" for these like /Documentation/CodeSamples/  ?  Maybe even functionally break it down by the main service being accessed?  I dunno...  Even without this third level, it'll make the site map look a lot nicer further down the road.  I want to do the same thing for /RFCs/, /Futures/, /Documentation/BuildTips/ etc eventually, just haven't had time to look at it yet.

Jason

From: Jackie Ng
Subject: [mapguide-internals] Code Samples

I was thinking of posting up some common API/Viewer code samples/snippets
that we could point new users to. Which wiki should I be using? The Trac
wiki or the OSGeo one?