[mapguide-internals] MG and .NET boilerplatte (MgServerExtensions)

Maksim Sestic max at geoinova.com
Wed Oct 31 12:37:44 EDT 2007

:-) Something's mixing up.

Huh, looks like complicated process :-) I'll use SourceForge.NET for
revision control, and make an installer to post the whole library in
"Samples" section as a single executable. This is a bit tough since I have
to make installer work for both MGE and MGOS, while I'm using MGE for
development. Or I can simply pack the solution up into archive and post it
as is, along with installation notes.

Regards,
Maksim Sestic