[mapguide-internals] Motion: RFC 30 - FDO Configuration XML Utility

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Sep 5 13:17:28 EDT 2007

Hi Leaf Li,

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see support for the Bounds
override in MgRasterFileItem.

I don't see where you would specify the layer to be used for each
MgRasterWMSItem ... is the name of the MgRasterItem used for that?  One
of the largest benefit of config files with the WMS provider is being
able to ask the server for multiple layers in a single request.  An
example would help my understanding.