[mapguide-internals] RE: Motion: RFC 30 - FDO Configuration

Leaf Li leaf.li at autodesk.com
Wed Sep 5 23:54:59 EDT 2007

Hi Jason,

Bound override for Raster provider is done by insertpoint, resolution,
rotation override. If you take a look at schema override of Raster
provider, you will find there is no bounds override in its physical
schema mapping. Actually bound can be computed from insertpoint,
resolution, rotation override. So you can implement bound override from
insertpoint, resolution, rotation override.

As for specifying the layer to be used for each MgRasterWMSItem, it is
done by from MgRasterItem::m_name. For MgRasterFileItem, it means raster
file name. For MgRasterWmsItem, it means layer name.

I agree with you. One sample make more sense. I will add it later.

Thanks,

Leaf Li