[mapguide-internals] MapGuide RESTful Web Service

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Thu Sep 6 02:36:06 EDT 2007

I haven't done anything yet with Apache Mod but I believe it shouldn't
be a problem.
Part of code which is ISAPI depended is small and simple so my guess
would be that it should be ok.

I implemented ISAPI extension as a pool of working threads and using
http keep-alive connection.
I think it could be improved perfomance also for standard mapagent
requests ( I haven't really tested for perfomance improvements ).

Haris