[mapguide-internals] Daemon thread going 100%

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Sat Sep 15 00:01:42 EDT 2007

Hi.
Again in my hurry to finish packages ( i'm going to Angola, África, to a
project for my company during 2 months ), i'm getting an issue starting
server in daemon mode.

The process enter automatically in Rl ( runnable state ) and start to consume
100 % cpu, enter in a loop after read /etc/hosts.conf file.

I have no clue what is triggering this one, but is the last issue to have
fully workable package. Interactive mode is running fine.

Any suggestion how to track this issue ?

Thanks in advance

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Developer