[mapguide-internals] MapStudio OS

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Sep 21 05:37:12 EDT 2007

Hi Krunoslav.

Thank you for trying it out.

I have not developed any support for raster layers.
I would expect an informing error message like "Only vector layers
supported", but I have yet to try editing raster layers.

I have no problem with it selecting featuresources on my own build.
I would not recomend using the program it for anything other than pure
testing right now.
Until I find and fix your problem, you can edit the featuresource, by
pressing the Xml button.

I will check up on the problem with missing featuresources.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S