[mapguide-internals] RE: SDF / Missing From SVN ?

Crispin at 1Spatial Crispin.Hoult at 1Spatial.com
Mon Sep 24 09:07:11 EDT 2007

... I did have FDO and had built FDO.lib *but* I had only grabbed FDO Core
... I am now downloading the SDF and SHP providers which I assume will get
me a lot further ...

Many thanks, C