[mapguide-internals] FW: [SAC] Today's administration notes

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sun Dec 7 00:21:56 EST 2008

See below; FYI from the systems admin committee.

Main takeaway (other than the great steps towards SSO that Howard and Martin made) is that the fdo and mapguide SVN repositories are no longer available under the deprecated osgeo.org/svn/reponame address, and must be accessed from svn.osgeo.org/reponame

Howard notes that this could be turned back on temporarily to allow an svn switch --relocate, but hopefully nobody is still using this old access method.

Jason