[mapguide-internals] Data Files directory for session repository getting lost, not created?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Jan 29 19:19:05 EST 2008

Anybody else lose or not get in the first place the data files
subdirectory for the Session repository?

I've seen this a couple times now, but not sure under what conditions it
happens.  The latest was after my test of a fresh install of 1.2 and
then an upgrade to 2.0rc1.

Perhaps this directory is supposed to automatically get created and the
MapGuide service account doesn't have appropriate permissions under my
Win2K3 install?