[mapguide-internals] Raster stability issues. was MapGuide RFC 51 - Raster Re-projection

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Tue Jul 15 14:26:20 EDT 2008

Hi Andy,

If anyone can step up, I'm pretty sure that Autodesk developers can help answer questions or give pointers if asked (as opposed to sitting down and working through this).  I would like to see this resolved as soon as possible, however I'm currently not in a position to be able to help :(.

BTW, as far as I know the Autodesk MapGuide Enterprise 2009 raster support is stable.  Have you found different, perhaps we should continue this particular part of the discussion over private email.

Tom