[mapguide-internals] MapGuide RFC 51 - Raster Re-projection

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Tue Jul 15 16:40:39 EDT 2008

Hi Orest,

Thanks for reply, yes I remember that discussion and I hope we will do
something in that direction.

I see, as you and Andy wrote that this feature is important and
understand that it should not wait for bigger changes to happen.
It would be nice while developing this new feature to have in background
of mind possibility of future changes.

Thanks,
Haris