[mapguide-internals] FW: [mapguide-users] Serving Tiled Maps directly via apache

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Jul 18 12:55:52 EDT 2008

For anyone not actively following the -users list, Zac has put together
a neat method of serving existing MapGuide tiles directly from the
webserver rather than going through MapGuide, including modifications to
Mike's OpenLayers MapGuide.js to support it.

This is something that I would love to see in the MapAgent at some
point, though security may require some thought.  For public tiles, this
is a great approach.