[mapguide-internals] MapStudio/Maestri returnig error 559 on postgis provider..

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Sat May 31 14:08:30 EDT 2008

On Wednesday 28 May 2008 12:48:09 Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S wrote:
> Ok.
>
> That part is for overriding the coordinate system of the layer.
> I have labeled it appropriately for the next release.
> It is unfortunate if it doesn't work, but it might be a problem with the
> coordinate system in the database.
>
> You should be able to ignore it, and simply save the featuresource
> without a coordinate system override.
>
> Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S

Hi Kenneth

I just created a clean database ( no data, just pure clean postgis ) and i
still have errors even trying to create a layer.
I'm using postgis 1.3.1 over postgres 8.3 running on linux.

Do you have any sugestion to track the issue if is a postgis provider issue,
database issue or maestro issue ?

Thanks in advance

--
Helio Chissini de Castro