[mapguide-internals] MapGuide Open Source2.1-whereisthecontinuous integration system ????

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Nov 17 17:39:42 EST 2008

Hi Tom,

OK.  Looking at WiX's custom action types, there looks to be a custom
action involving an installed file, so calling the service EXE
post-install shouldn't be a problem:

http://www.wixwiki.com/index.php?title=Custom_Action_Type_18

Other WiX custom actions:

http://www.wixwiki.com/index.php?title=Guide_to_CustomActions

IIS Extension

http://www.wixwiki.com/index.php?title=Iis_Schema

Bit of a walkthrough on IIS (apparently this wiki is unfinished):

http://www.wixwiki.com/index.php?title=V3_Tutorial#IIS_Metabase_Easy

User Interface Extension:

http://www.wixwiki.com/index.php?title=UiExtension