[mapguide-internals] Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.Site.LayerInfo.Save

ljv johan.vikstrom at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 09:31:43 EST 2008

Thx, i will check with em.

But the server has the same problem, without the culture set (as default)
all text search and replace takes very long time (used when parsing
layouts).  To use the map without setting culture is impossible. The problem
is in the dotnet code.  If a create an  empty web  app that search and
replaces text in the same manner as the mapserver the  response is also
slow.  It's around 1000 times slower than if you set the culture.