[mapguide-internals] mapguide in a load balanced environmnet

Riccardo Pucci riccardo.pucci at gruppoesc.it
Tue Nov 25 10:52:25 EST 2008

Hi all,

I have some question (maybe stupid) about mapguide in a load balanced
environment. I still had not time to set up en environment to test load
balancing capabilities, but there is something I don't understand about
repository management: in a load balanced environment there are two (or
more) installation of server component in different machine, what about
the repository "library://"? It can be shared from the two server or
there should be two different repository with the same content? In the
case of distinct repository, what happen for example while authoring
with studio? or restoring packages with mapadmin web application?

thanks

Riccardo Pucci