[mapguide-internals] MapGuide RFC 57 - Refining the linuxbuildprocess and generating install packages

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Nov 26 16:26:05 EST 2008

I feel that we could give sandbox committers full access and expect them
to "do the right thing".  My personal take is that if we do this we
should require that our sandbox committers sign a contribution agreement
though.

Other projects like gdal and openlayers create the sandbox at the same
level as trunk, branches, etc, and as far as I know don't set up Trac
components for the sandbox.  We could either overload the "Build"
component, or create a new component for CMake I guess.