[mapguide-internals] mapguide 2 trunk cmake patches and instructions

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Oct 20 03:33:47 EDT 2008

Helio,

I believe that MapGuide trunk should be built against FDO trunk (which is 3.4.x) rather than 3.3.1.  I wonder if this is the cause of the compilation errors you are seeing?

I'll see if I can do an autotools MapGuide install and then compare it against your install to see what's different.  May be a while before I can get this done.

From: Helio Chissini de Castro
Subject: [mapguide-internals] mapguide 2 trunk cmake patches and instructions

HELP NEEDED
- As end mapguide installation is a big series of auto*hell*tools and scripts on LinuxApt, i'm not sure if i'm installing whole original layout, and some people with deeper knowledge of this install can help. I attached my mapguide specfile for standard package if someone want to take a look and see if there's something missing in the process.

- Server build in trunk is failing for me in some Fdo SetClassName functions, mos specific Server/src/Services/Feature/. Log attached