[mapguide-internals] Problems with Sheboygan solved except the last

sergi nistal serginistal at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 14:37:37 EDT 2008

Hi, I solved the problems:  1 - MapAgent: it was because I had to specify a folder and not a particular resource in the ResourceID field of the form (I changed the Library://Samples/Sheboygan/Layouts/SheboyganPhp.WebLayout to just Library://Samples/Sheboygan/Layouts). 2 - Find address: it was due to 'allow_call_time_pass_reference = on' of the 'php.ini' file (if it becomes instead '1715 Clara Ave', 'Clara Ave 1715', then this warning appears 'Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in C:\MAPGUIDE2\mapguide-2.0.1\Web\src\phpviewersample\findaddress\findaddress.php on line 84'. But no matter). 3 and 4 - Theme and Query features: they were due in some files put '<?= $var ?>' and it doesn´t accept, it must be '<?php print($var) ?>'. (I use PHP 5.2.5).  Only I doubt the 5 - To use 'plot DWF as', do I need Autodesk DWF Viewer? (Image 'plot.jpg': the window 'open or save the file plot.php' appears) or is it due to the version of the server or of the php?. Thank you very much for your help.