[mapguide-internals] Mapguide -> FDO dependencies? Roadmap as a view on svn?

UV uvwild at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 23:21:33 EDT 2009

thanks,

this makes me think about this:

How to tie the Project Roadmap into the repository so that nobody ever
has to maintain the separate doc page any longer.
I thin all it needs is a naming convention for relevant release notes
and a bit of  scripting.
The Roadmap would be constructed from the branches in the mgrepo and
release notes  as a view into the repository tree......
There might be more opportunities to consolidate the project website.

Any thoughts?

UV