[mapguide-internals] RE: PATCH: Update version number to 2.1.0.0

Walt Welton-Lair walt.welton-lair at autodesk.com
Sun Apr 5 00:57:55 EDT 2009

It looks good.  We make the same version changes as part of the MGE build.

The information in the .rc files is not referenced anywhere.   The ProductVersion string shows up in the MapGuide Site Administrator and in AJAX Viewer About boxes.  In MapGuide Studio there's also a check for pre-1.2.0 servers.  In any case, the ProductVersion change is fine.

While testing the viewer About dialog I noticed it also display a Viewer version.  It's currently hard-coded to 7.0.139.3.  This should also be changed to 2.1.0.0 (I'll make that change).

I'll submit the patch in a bit.

Walt