[mapguide-internals] Mapguide -> FDO dependencies?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Apr 6 15:23:11 EDT 2009

Using externals makes a lot of sense.  It does mean that we will have to be rigorous in ensuring that our release tags have their external set to the revision/tag of FDO used for the build.  Same applies to the existing CS-Map and Fusion externals though, so no change in procedure there.

There may be some issues with the FDO bin/lib/etc paths expected by the MapGuide solutions, but these could be adjusted.

We may also need to update the mapguide build.bat's "install" action to account for this change.