[mapguide-internals] Cannot install Votive into VS2008 Pro

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 05:24:35 EDT 2009

I am using wix 3.0 to build the installers, I'm not sure if Votive follows the same versioning as wix.

- Jackie

For some reason the Votive-2.0.5805.0 installer refuses to do its job as
it requires standard professional or Team edition...
I am working with a MS Visual Studio 2008 Professional version.
Before there was a VS .NET version on the machine.
There never was an express edition installed.

Any ideas?