[mapguide-internals] Version setting script

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Apr 7 22:57:40 EDT 2009

Yea, I started out wanting to use batch (was focussing on Windows build) and VBS was my (il)logical next step.

Java is a non-starter for me (proficiency), and may make it harder to find people who can maintain it... in our current community anyway.  I'd be willing to re-write in PHP at some point, which is at least supported on all platforms, and is one of MapGuide's three supported API languages.